What is Telehealth?
Telehealth allows speech intervention to occur through online video conferencing. Telehealth sessions are fun, engaging and effective.
We love working online to help clients achieve their goals!
What do I need to access telehealth services?
- A computer or laptop is ideal, iPads also work well
- A reliable internet connection
- Headphones are optional
How does telehealth work?
- Telehealth services enable access for children living in rural and remote areas.
- Telehealth services allow for the child’s multidisciplinary team to communicate regularly.
- Telehealth services offer a great opportunity to coach families to implement therapy-based activities in the child’s natural environment.
- Telehealth offers families the ability to have more timely, supported and regular access to the Speech Pathologist.
- Telehealth is a great way to engage with shy clients who may be a little anxious, by incorporating their interests and increasing engagement.
how long do sessions last?
Session lengths vary for individual clients & are dependant on client goals. We love working online to help clients achieve their goals!